II.2.2) Additional CPV code(s)
II.2.3) Place of performance
II.2.4) Description of the procurement
LBBD are seeking a hosted software solution which provides the following functions:
1) HR – covering organisational structure and position administration, resource administration, absence management, performance management;
3) purchase to pay – covering supplier master data management, requisitions (including punch out), purchase orders, product and category management, goods and service receipting (GRN); Incoming invoices (including e-invoices and AP interfaces), payment requests, periodic payments, purchase cards, AP payments;
5) sales to cash – covering customer master data management, debtors invoicing, debt management and legal debt recovery, recurring invoices;
6) general ledger – covering chart of accounts and coding structure master data, multi-company set-up and consolidation, bank reconciliation, asset accounting, project accounting.
The solution will also need to provide cross-functional capability in areas such as the following:
• configurable reports, enquiries and analytics;
• configurable workflows;
• configurable tasks/reminder notifications to users;
• O365 Integration, including email;
• single sign-on/multi-factor authentication;
• mobile device capability for transaction entry and approval.
In addition to the above, LBBD is interested in evaluating solutions which can also provide the following functionality, although these may not be included within the initial go-live scope:
• case management;
• occupational health;
• health and safety;
• learning and development;
• strategic procurement – supplier, tender and contract management.
Critically, the new solution must significantly improve the User Experience (UX) across all of these functions for employees (2 500+), line managers (430+) and budget managers (170+).
LBBD are aiming to go-live on the new solution by 1 October 2021 and seek to understand from suppliers the approach they would plan to take in order to safely deliver the initial functional scope (as defined) by that date.
II.2.5) Award criteria
Price is not the only award criterion and all criteria are stated only in the procurement documents
II.2.7) Duration of the contract, framework agreement or dynamic purchasing system
Duration in months: 60
This contract is subject to renewal: Yes
Description of renewals:
This contract can be renewed past it's original 5-year term, on a yearly basis, to a term of 10 years in total.
II.2.9) Information about the limits on the number of candidates to be invited
Envisaged minimum number: 3
Objective criteria for choosing the limited number of candidates:
Ability to provide the core requirements.
II.2.10) Information about variants
Variants will be accepted:
II.2.11) Information about options
II.2.13) Information about European Union funds
The procurement is related to a project and/or programme financed by European Union funds:
II.2.14) Additional information
If interested in this opportunity, please register at https://lbbd.bravosolution.co.uk/ to access the SQ and additional tender documentation