Description of the goods or services required
Construction of a New Pavilion at West Smethwick Park
• The construction of a new 2 storey pavilion building in the centre of the Park, comprising part concrete retaining wall substructures, reinforced concrete frame and floors, external masonry walls, timber cladding, internal partitions, aluminium doors & windows, floor, wall & ceiling finishings, kitchen fittings, lift installations and mechanical & electrical service installations
• Drainage adjacent to the proposed building
• Soft and hard landscaping adjacent to proposed building
• Contractor designed works comprise waterproof tanking, staircases, balustrades & handrails, secondary steelwork, passenger lift, doors and windows, reception counter, café, pumping station & rising main, incoming electric, water, BT & Virgin services, automatic controls, lightning protection, comfort cooling, fire alarm and security & CCTV
• Contract Period is 42 weeks
• Note: extensive soft and hard landscaping works to the rest of the park will be carried out concurrently by others for a contract period of 44 weeks (see attached Overall Project Phasing Drawing for details).