Description of the goods or services required
Multi lot tender to provide a comprehensive works and individual work for reactive, planned preventative Maintenance and Capital Projects. In anticipation of this opportunity being advertised, we're holding a Bidders Day event on 13th February 2020 at the Sports and Social Hall, Lincoln County Hospital, LN2 5QY. The Bidders Day will be split into morning and afternoon sessions, starting at 09.30 & 13:00 respectively, (registration from 09:00 & 12:30).
To attend, email email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name and preferred time slot. Places will be allocated on a first come first service basis and limited to 2 attendees per supplier.
This notice is for the notification of the Bidders Day, the listed Lots and contracting authorities maybe subject to change prior to the publication of the OJEU. A full OJEU notice will be published with no reductions in timescales. The Framework is currently for United Lincolnshire Hospitals, NHS Trust, Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust and Sheffield Health & Social Care NHS Foundation Trust. The proposed Lots are:
• Mechanical Works
• Electrical Works
• Building and Joinery
• Painting and Decorating
• Wall Coverings
• Mechanical Servicing (gas testing, boiler servicing)
• Electrical Testing/Servicing
• Fire Door certification
• PAT Testing
• Fire Extinguisher Checks/servicing
• Automatic doors/roller shutters
• Scaffolding & Access equipment
• Roofing (flat roof, tiled, etc.)
• General repairs to appliances; 'White Goods', food trolleys, catering probes, and Cleaning machines.
• Catering equipment; gas services.
• Lightning Protection.
• Testing to anchor points; fall arrest, edge protection, etc.
• Semi-skilled PPMs;
• Repairs to Profile Beds;
• TMVs (as additional 'Mechanical' Lot)
• Generator Servicing (to include temporary sets, load banking, etc.)
• Tug/Electric Vehicle repairs
• Temporary 'hired' services: (in the event of breakdown, or as ancillary service)