Description of the goods or services required
To ensure appropriate communications and engagement with staff, Cardiff University is seeking proposals for an online employee engagement solution that will enable the University to:
- Design and conduct regular ‘pulse’ surveys, giving the project team an up-to-date picture of engagement levels amongst staff as changes are presented, discussed and implemented. The procured solution must be either provide its own email tool or the ability to integrate with Campaign Monitor.
- In populating those surveys, draw upon existing question bank/metrics re communications preferences, levels of comprehension RE change, engagement and wellbeing
- Write questions that relate back to standard metrics, plus the ability to ask a question multiple times using different wording yet it measure against the same metric
- Revise future questions as pilot progresses based on results received
- Circulate surveys to staff that are accessible via both desktop/laptops and mobile devices, with no log-in required to access survey - while also ensuring the survey can only be completed once. All responses must be anonymous.
- Send staff a thank you message upon completion, directing them to related information
NOTE: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Sell2Wales Web Site at https://www.sell2wales.gov.wales/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=99044.