Description of the goods or services required
SmartPly Europe DAC are seeking expressions of interest from Electrical Engineering Contractors for the Engineering Design, Supply, Installation and Commissioning of MV & LV Supply
The general scope required is all inclusive for the engineering design, equipment supply, installation, commissioning and documentation for all MV & LV Supply.
The scope of the works includes services such as supply and installation of transformers, UPS, distribution panels, lightening protection, earthing, cabling, containment, switchgear, testing & commissioning.
The following schedule is indicative only and may be varied by SmartPly at any time without any penalty to SmartPly.
MV & LV Scope:
Engineering design, equipment supply, installation,
commissioning and documentation of the following systems;
1) MV Design.
2) MV Transformers to serve 20kV/415kV and 20kV/600V.
3) MV & LV Supply.
4) MV PFC.
5) MV UPS (SmartPly supply, contractor fit & switchgear)
6) MV LV Distribution Panel.
7) MV Lightening Protection.
8) MV Generator Panel Switching.
9) MV Earthing.
10) MV field wiring & containment.
11) MV 48V Battery Charger.
12) All required testing as necessary.
13) All MV & LV certification / commissioning as necessary.